The most compact and easy way to cut bias bindings
The consumer looks for details that bring richness to the garment, and the bias plays a fundamental role to make any apparel looks harmonious, as it is responsible for reinforce, strength and hides the seam.
When well cut, it makes it easy to sew and as a result a superior finished product.
With that in mind, we have developed the most complete and simple tool for cutting bias binding:
- Provides operator safety (It follows strict safety standards);
- It guarantees the cut of fabrics with different levels of elasticity, as it has a tension regulating system;
- Easy knife sharpening (with Censi sharpener)
- It has a unique knife to eliminate measurement variations;
- Roll separator;
- Semi-automatic tubular fabric feeding;
- Estimated production per hour: 120 rolls – approximately 30 kg;
|1 to 4 roll per operation
|0,60m to 1,30m
|20 to 200mm